At this time, all of us are wary of how bad sugar is for our overall well-being, but it seems that we cannot ditch it anyway. It also make us hard to lose weight.But, it is quite impossible to avoid sugar, because it’s a common ingredient in nearly all foods that we consume every day and there is this sad part about it and that is that it’s highly addictive.
A large consumption of sugar increases the levels of dopamine much the same as other drugs like cocaine, as according to one study from Queensland University of Technology (QUT).
The study states that long-term utilization of sugar will eventually prompt a reduction of dopamine levels and therefore, in order to avoid lenient states of depression and reach the same results, people need to consume even more sugar than usual, as scientists explained. In case you can’t resist that lovely smell of the chocolate cake, you are quite likely a sugar addict. And how you can lose weight?
Here you have the most important reasons why you should be distinct from sugar in spite of everything:
- It has no nutrition value at all
- May engender some gallstones
- It is actually very addictive
- Increases the serotonin levels
- Weakens your eyesight
- Can produce ulcers
- May cause arthritis
- Raises the risks of diabetes
- Causes premature aging
- Depletes the minerals in your body
These are actually the same reasons that we want to provide you with a splendid sugar detox menu that will help you to control and eventually overcome your addiction + it will help you lose weight. Check this out!
SUGAR DETOX WEEKLY MENU
- Breakfast – some cheesy spinach with some baked eggs
- Morning snack – a tamari almonds
- Lunch – low carbs cheesy sweet pepper peppers and a green salad
- Evening snack – one quarter cup of low fat and part skim ricotta cheese, 2-3 drops of vanilla stevia and a quarter tsp of vanilla extract
- Dinner – cucumber tomato feta salad, spinach, and stuff chicken (baked)
- Breakfast – sun dried tomato feta frittata
- Morning snack – some tamari almonds
- Lunch – spinach and some chicken with pepper peppers
- Evening snack – some spinach and raw veggies
- Dinner – a turkey lettuce with some mushrooms, peppers, and sautéed spinach
You may have cheese sticks as snacks throughout this whole day.
- Breakfast – have some peanut butter protein smoothie
- Morning snack – three egg whites, boiled ones
- Lunch – some turkey lettuce cups leftovers, sweet peppers, cucumber, tomatoes, and a green salad with vinegar, an extra-virgin olive oil and a regular olive oil
- Evening snack – feta cheese with frittata
- Dinner – a bowl of light vegetable soup, and grilled chicken. You can include some fresh herbs as an adhesive.
On this day, vanilla chia pudding can be taken as a snack, only without dairy or sugar.
- Breakfast – a Santa Fe Frittata’s
- Morning snack – some cheese sticks
- Lunch – a grilled chicken cilantro salad
- Evening snack – some peanut butter with some celery
- Dinner – some crock pot chicken together with a bean stew and small bites of Zucchini cheese
In case you crave the extra snacks for the day, you may have a cucumber with one half a cup of the low-fat cottage.
- Breakfast – Santa Fe Frittata’s
- Morning snack – a few raw veggies dipped in a spicy Mediterranean feta sauce
- Lunch – a bowl of soup, tomatoes, sweet peppers, cucumber, and some green salad with extra-virgin olive oil and regular olive oil
- Evening snack – have some green salad with feta cheese, cucumber, and tomatoes
- Dinner – cheesy bread sticks
Once again , vanilla chia pudding is your extra meal for the day, in case you need one in the first place.
- Breakfast – a crust-free egg muffins
- Morning snack – few raw veggies dipped in a spicy Mediterranean sauce
- Lunch – a cheesy bread sticks
- Evening snack – some raw veggies dipped in a spicy Mediterranean sauce
- Dinner – a few chicken drumsticks with garlic & lemon and Zucchini noodles
The additional meal for this day is 3 hard-boiled eggs, without the yolks.
- Breakfast – some scrambled eggs mixed with mushrooms and sautéed spinach
- Morning Snack – one half cup of cottage cheese
- Lunch – a Zucchini soup and a light veggie soup
- Evening snack – a handful tamari almonds
- Dinner – the Green bean salad leftovers and some chicken drumsticks
A sugar-free and dairy-free chia pudding can always satisfy the requirements for an extra snack.