Are you one of those people who ignore a skin problem until it festers into something much larger? If you’ve been recently noticing a couple of red patches on skin, don’t panic! We have some home remedies that are sure to put your worries at ease.
You’ve noticed a couple of red spots on skin and before you know it, you’re on the internet typing in your symptoms. Most medical sites have made you believe that all your symptoms point to the worst disease possible. Wait for a second, take a breath. We have a couple of efficient home remedies for red spots on skin and we’re sharing them with you.
But first, we should tell you what causes red spots on skin, so you’re well equipped and informed to tackle it in a slightly calmer manner. The possible causes of red spots on skin could be:
8 CAUSES OF RED SPOTS ON SKIN:
- An allergic reaction to something
- Red spots left by acne
- If you’ve developed a vascular birthmark
- Spots on your skin due to angiomas
- Over production of protein
- A heat rash
- A leaked capillary
- Insect bites
These are the most common reasons, but if none of these seem like the reason for your red spots, we urge you to visit a medical practitioner ASAP. If you’ve found the cause of what causes red spots on face, then let’s move on and talk about some home remedies that’ll help you get rid of these scary red spots.
7 BEST HOME REMEDIES TO GET RID OF RED PATCHES ON SKIN:
1. Aloe Vera Treatment:
- You’ll need a couple of fresh aloe vera leaves
- Cut the leaves in half and scrape the gel off with a butter knife
- Apply this gel to the affected area and keep for 15-20 minutes
- Keep the rest of the gel in a fresh container and repeat this twice in a day
2. Coconut Oil Treatment:
- All you need is a tbsp. of coconut oil
- First you need to wash your face with a gentle facewash like Olay Regenerist Revitalising Cream Cleanser
- Massage the affected area with coconut oil for a few minutes
- Do all this before you go to bed and keep the oil on overnight
- You’ll notice the red spots fading slowly
- Repeat next day until the spots vanish leaving you with flawless skin
3. Dandelion Root Treatment:
- You need 1 tsp. of dandelion root powder and 1 glass of water
- Boil the powder in the water for a few minutes
- Strain the water and sip on the liquid
- It removes toxins from your body so continue drinking this for a day or two.