There is a trend of sexy abs and six-packs in the world now. It is a wonderful trend as people are moving towards exercise to keep their body in shape. However, some of the people choose to get medication and pills to get six-packs quickly. This medicine is very harmful to our body and can damage some of the vital organs of our body.
It is always beneficial and recommended to perform regular exercise. So, if you are new to the workout world then you should know some beginner moves which you can use to begin your exercise journey.
Here is the list and process of exercise which you can perform regularly to burn the unwanted fat and get a flat stomach in no time.
The beginner moves consist of simple three exercise which will not stretch your body much but will help you to lose the excess fat. Check out the process you need to follow in all 3 exercises.
1. Butterfly Crunch
This is a very easy step towards exercise. It helps to get fat stomach very quickly as it burns a lot of calories.
- Lie on your back with the soles of your feet together as near your body as could be expected under the circumstances.
- Your knees should be bowed out to sides.
- Place hands behind your head, elbows in accordance with ears.
- Holding your back level on floor and stomach muscles contracted, breath out
- Twist your mid-section up a couple inches off the floor toward your legs.
- Lower to begin.
- Do this exercise at least 10 times.
2. Side to Side
As the name suggest it is side to side move. The process is quite easy, just follow the below-given steps
- Lie on your back, knees bowed and feet level on the floor, with your arms at your sides.
- Breathe out and get your abs as you slide your right hand toward your right foot.
- Your head and neck ought to stay adjusted and your lower back squeezed to the floor.
- Come back to begin, then switch sides.
- Do this exercise at least 15 times.
3. Front Plank
You can end your exercise routine with this exercise. The steps required to be followed is given below
- Begin staring you in the face and knees.
- Holding your back and stomach muscle muscles contracted
- Drop down to your lower arms while broadening legs out behind you so you are laying on the bundles of your feet.
- Make sure to hold your back straight, hips up, and neck loose.
- Hold for 3 seconds, then come back to begin.
- Repeat this exercise at least for 10 times.
Once the warm-up is done and you are quite comfortable with the exercise routine then you can proceed to the intermediate moves. The exercise is very useful to lose the extra pounds and improve the metabolism as well.
4. Fingers to Toes
This exercise is going to make you really flexible. Here is the process you should follow to perform this exercise
- Lie on your back with your legs straight and reached out toward the roof,
- Keep arms at your sides.
- Breathe out and get your abs as you smash up from your waist and augment your hands toward your toes.
- Hold your back level on the floor.
- Work up to 2 sets of 15 reps.
Scissors are termed like this due to the shape and action which you follow in this exercise. It is a simple exercise which twists your body a little.
- Lie on your back with your fingers resting behind your head.
- Keeping your abs tight, raise your left knee and touch it to your right elbow.
- Come back to begin, then raise your right knee and touch it to one side elbow.
- Interchange for 15 reps in a smooth, constant movement
- Keep abs drew in and hands loose so you don’t pull on your neck.
- Work up to 2 sets.
6. Reverse Crunch with Resistance Bands
You should use a resistance band to perform this exercise. Just follow the given steps and repeat the exercise to burn excess of fat in your body
- Lie on your back with your knees twisted, arms around your sides.
- Hold one end of a band in every hand, with the band wrapped around highest points of shins.
- Raise your knees toward your midsection until your hips leave the floor.
- Hold for 3 seconds; lower to begin.
- Do this exercise for 2 sets of 10 reps.
These are real advance moves which will lift up your body interior and bring it back in the required shape. This moves are useful for proper muscle development in the body and improve your strength.
This exercise is going to improve the strength of your body. It eliminate the toxin from your body through a sweating process and burn the fat as well.
- Prepare yourself between the backrests of two solid seats
- Keep elbows somewhat bowed, shoulders down, neck loose, head and mid-section lifted.
- Keep your abs tight, breathe out and afterward.
- Gradually convey your knees to your mid-section without swinging forward and backward.
- On the off chance that your structure vacillates, have a go at raising one knee at once.
- Perform 3 sets of 15 reps.
8. Leg Swings
The fat accumulated in the thigh region get eliminated using this exercise. Here is a detailed process you should follow to perform leg swings
- Lie on back with arms out to sides, legs and feet indicating up.
- Breathe out and attract navel toward the spine as you lower legs to left side around 5 inches from the floor.
- Come back to begin and now perform again on the right side.
- Continue exchanging sides for a sum of 15 reps.
- Work up to 3 sets.
9. Wokout Ball Leg Lift
The leg lift burns the fat and helps you to get the flat stomach. You can end your exercise session with this exercise.
- Lie facedown on a ball and move forward until your hands are on the floor
- Simply the highest points of your feet are level with ball.
- Holding your back and right leg straight, gradually lift leg two or three inches toward the roof.
- Hold for 3 seconds, then lower.
- Do 10 reps, then switch legs.
- Include 2 redundancies every week the length of you can keep up the flawless structure.
So, these are the combination of exercise you can use to get a flat stomach. Along with the exercise, it is important to maintain a healthy diet to lose weight. The proper lifestyle and eating habits will help you to maintain the body shape and remain healthy.